Saturday, March 31, 2007

All my March gifts!!!!!!


Ok - I've been really bad and haven't been blogging a lot lately - so here are all my wonderful March gifts for all my great on-line adoption buddies.

This are my adorable March sock from Danesha. Thanks so much Danesha. I just love them. The sock monkey looks so happy. We could all learn something from him.
:)






And here are my great gift from my June Bug Secret Pal. I just love the Bible story book and the bunny. The bunny 'sings' the Now I lay me down to sleep prayer. I can't wait for my baby girl to be able to repeat that. That will really warm my heart - ok, and I'm sure it will make me cry too. And the car organizer is great too. I didn't have one of those yet. Thanks so much SP. I always love all your gifts.



These are the great gifts I got from my Great Wall Secret Pal. I just love the set of books. They are the ones with the mommy, daddy, grandpa and grandma and me - way too cute. Plus, Sonny was happy to get a book about daddy's. He's always excited when the packages arrive. This time he was more interested than most. And the farm book is very cute too. And the socks are awesome!!!! I love the dots!!!! I will now have to totally avoid Old Navy - I think I could do some good credit card damage in there. But, once we get closer to referrals - I might just slip a bit. Again - thanks so much!!!!


And for my March cyber shower - it was a scrapbook theme - in case you couldn't tell. Heather got me some great stickers with dragonflies, butterflies and flowers - they are so pretty. And some travel things (sorry - I'm still new to the scrapbooking and don't know all the right names) and some really cute letters too. Plus, lots of paper and some sticky ribbons. Thanks so much Heather. Pretty soon I'm going to have enough stuff that I'll have to get starting so that I can clear out some space.

Everyone is so very thoughtful and wonderful I really do hope I get to meet everyone some day - soon!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to all you guys!!!!

No comments: