Sunday, March 04, 2007

February Cyber Shower gifts!!!

Our theme for February was Chinese culture. And since February 18th was Chinese New Years and it's the year of the pig I got all kinds of wonderful gifts. My pal Michele M. got my name and really went overboard on her spending - but that's because she's just such a sweet person. So thanks again Michele - I love everything.
Check out that adorable pig onesie - I just love it. I can't wait to put it on the baby. I'd love to take the pig outfit to China with us. We'll have to see how big or small the baby is at the time.
And don't you just love the pink dress bottle cover? I have it on a bottle of wine right now on the entertainment center.
And two more books! I just love books and we didn't have either of these.
I'm one very lucky girl to have such great friends.
:)

No comments: