Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm back -- really!

Hi all, well it's been about 11 months since I last posted here. I guess I just hit a wall emotionally about the waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and needed a break...I just didn't plan on it being this long. Nor did I plan on the adoption taking this long either. I really need to stop making plans.

So today is our 2 year anniversary of having our paperwork logged in for the adoption with China. And I'm ok with that. Don't like it -- but I'm ok with it. I've found some inter peace with the whole process of waiting. In the past couple of months I've had an attitude adjustment about everything -- and no I didn't get hit in the head. There's just this calmness inside me now -- I think it's a turning point for me and the adoption wait. So that means I'm back and here to stay.

I'll post some update in the next couple of weeks about what has gone on in the past 11 months -- nothing too exciting -- but I think I can come up with a few fun and somewhat interesting things we did.

Also to go with my new renewed spirit (haha) and to mark our 2 year anniversary I've decided that the blog needs a makeover. Yesterday I hired someone to do it for me. I'm excited -- it will be a new fresh start.

Until the next update ~

Sherry

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Yeah, your back!!!! I know you have lots of things to update on. Like the room and the vacations you have taken over the past 11 months.

Fun Fun Fun!!

Lesa

Carol and Chris said...

I just found your blog. My DH and I share the same LID with you. Best wishes on your 2 year LID anniversary!

LynnieB said...

Glad you are back! We have missed you. It is almost our timem baby!!!

Susan said...

You go girl! We're all hanging tough and tight with you! We'll be in China sooner than most think! I just know it!

See you soon!
Susan