I don't know either. It's been one month and one day since I posted last. Sorry about that. So here's what has been going on with us since the last post.
1. We had family pictures done. (all pictures will be in another post -- it's easier that way)
2. Our dossier was hand-delivered to the CCAA on the 21st of September.
3. We found out last week that our LID (log in date) is/was September 27!!! So we now start the count down to our LSC. The average wait is 30 - 100 days. Since our dossier needs to be translated first - the 30 days isn't going to happen. I'm guessing it will be somewhere between 70 - 90 days. Today we are on day 22 -- but who's counting? (me)
4. All three of us had colds. Sonny got off easy -- his only seemed to last a couple of days, mine lasted about a week and a half, and Cassie's two full weeks. Of course Cassie's and mine only over lapped a few days -- so it was a long three weeks around here.
5. We met with our social worker and completed our 6-month-post-placement visit. We will have been Cassie's parents for 6 months officially on November 4th. (we have to send a report to China at 6 months and 12 months) November 4th will also be 38 days of waiting for our LSC -- but again, who's counting?
6. Cassie now has a social security number, a MI birth certificate, a savings account, and a US passport.
7. We also got a new update on Chloe, complete with pictures. She seems to be doing well -- she's grown in length but hasn't gained any weight since her last update in May. And she's got the skinniest little neck. In all the pictures we have of her, she's got a buzz cut. I can't wait to let her hair grow.
That's all for now. I promise not to make you wait as long for the next post.
See the posts below for new pictures.
6 hours ago