Thursday, May 20, 2010

Early morning Friday

Just a quick update. Tomorrow we need to be at Children's Hospital at 6am. Chloe's procedures -- ear tubes, hearing test, one filling, and full mouth x-rays -- start at 7:30am. I'm hoping to be home by noon. But then again, I have no idea what to expect. Right now I'm just praying that my baby girl sleeps tonight since tomorrow will be a long stressful day for her. She hasn't been sleeping well or taking afternoon naps lately. She's been very clingy, whiny, and tugs at her ears all the time. She resists naps like the plague, even though she is clearly very tired. Everyone tells us that we will notice an immediate improvement in her hearing, balance, and mood. We are praying for just that.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I will be thinking about your sweet baby and praying she is on the road to a rapid recovery tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure she will feel much better when her little ears aren't bothering her anymore.

Dana said...

I am thinking of you and Chloe today! I am sure it will all go well and will make a huge difference for your baby girl.

Lesa said...

Sherry,
Just saw this. I really hope everything went well. Bless her heart! It isn't fun having your little one go into the hospital.
Evan had twelve cavities done last Thursday and really did well considering that he was grumpy from the meds.
He is talking more clearly now that the teeth are fixed.

Our Blue Moon Boy said...

Hope all went well today, Sherry, and that Chloe is feeling some relief. Poor thing. Sounds like you all deserve some sleep!

Heather H. said...

I hope things went well for you today! Let us know when you have a moment.