So it is now December and I haven't updated the blog since Halloween. And then for October that was the only blog post. So here is my list of excuses as to why that happened:
1. I'm lazy.
2. I don't get enough sleep.
3. I spend way too much time online shopping -- my 25 online orders to Gymboree just in the month of November is proof of that.
4. I started taking Saturday morning for myself -- 3 hours of alone time at the mall is wonderful for soul. Not so good on the wallet since that means more trips to the Gymboree store.
5. Two 3 year olds keep me really busy.
6. My 3 year olds have activities 3 nights a week and 2 times a week during the day.
7. The fairies don't clean my house or do my laundry while I'm sleeping.
8. My laptop died. Spent 1 week waiting for parts. Laptop still wasn't right. Ordered new laptop that took 2 weeks to arrive. This really cut into my computer time and online shopping abilities.
9. Coffee doesn't have the same kick as it use too.
10. But it all really comes back to number 1 -- I'm lazy. My plan is to update the blog with tons of posts this week. And then try to be less lazy.
And now I can't hit the publish post button on the new laptop. Have to run upstairs and try the other computer. Anyone have any ideas as to why? Figured this one out. IE9 and blogger don't work together. Nice. Not.
6 hours ago