Friday, September 01, 2006

My first Secret Pal gift!!!

Yippee - it final came. I waited and waited and waited - and on August 31 it came!!!! I was getting a little worried that my SP forgot about me. Since I'm sure she doesn't have anything else in her life to do except to shop for my gift. But, she remembered me and the babies!!!
:)

Ok - I know I have no patience - I've been like a kid at Christmas waiting for this gift. Can you imagine what it's going to be like for me when we a just a couple of months away from a referral. I need to start doing yoga or sometime. Or, I could just shop and eat chocolate....well, that's the plan for now.


Ok, I got off the subject of my gift. I got two adorable little sundresses!!!! And they are pink - I
love pink! Aren't they cute?!?! Plus, she make me a homemade card with Chinese lettering/characters on it. I can't wait to show that girls someday. I've already got a cute photo box for all our/their cards and stuff. I can't wait to see what I get for September.
Thank you again SP!!!

No comments: