Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm back!!!

I haven't forgotten about my blog or the adoption ---- really. I've been trying to keep busy to take my mind off of the wait times and of course doing lots more shopping. I've also been busy emailing some wonderful people I have met from the adoption boards I'm on. They are all wonderful and the make the best support system -- and they have great shopping/sale tips. I'm also loving the shopping I get to do for my two Secret Pal exchanges and my monthly Cyber Shower exchange. It is so nice to come home from a long day at work and find a package on the porch. I promise to post picture this week of all my wonderful gifts.

Things have been stressful for both Sonny and me with our jobs lately --- and he's in India again. This time we only have about a week and half notice that he was going. Plus, he found out he was going to have to go to India 4 days before his appt. to get 4 teeth pulled for his braces. He still got his teeth pulled. He wasn't happy about the timing but he did keep the appt. so there is no turning back now. This trip is for 12 days -- but he's seems to be having a good time when he's not working and he hasn't got sick this time.....yet. So hopefully on Thursday when I pick him up he'll be healthy and carrying lots of gifts for his wife. I keep checking the visa bill on-line to track his shopping trips but he spends mostly cash there and it takes about 4 days for the store names to show up on-line. And even with the store name I really don't know much - since it's not like that have Macy's or Targets over there. So I have no idea even what kind of store it even is.

Well the dogs are whining to go outside so I'll write more later --- promise.
Sherry

1 comment:

Drea said...

Woo hoo! An update! I think you need to e-mail me tomorrow to let me know how the weekend went and what major purchases were made! We had thanksgiving dinner today (up north here!) and now am going to bed!