Friday, June 22, 2007

One baby step closer....

Before I went to bed last night I checked the CCAA's (China Center of Adoption Affairs) website - which I do first thing every morning and last thing every night before bed - and the review room information finally changed. It hasn't changed for months and months - those poor March 2006 people have been 'sitting' there forever. Just wondering and praying that they 'passed'.

So now it's official - they have reviewed all the dossiers through April 30, 2006. We are June 2006 - so we are almost there. Once we get through the review room we'll be able to breath a little bit easier.

FYI - we really don't think there is going to be a problem with our dossier being reviewed - but it will just be a nice knowing we made it through this step. There were some rule changes that went into effect on May 1st, 2007 - which weren't suppose to affect anyone already logged in - but you never know. Anyways, even if they reviewed us with the new rules we'd still pass all those rules too.

So you'd think that with this 'good' news I'd be able to sleep well tonight.....nope......It's 1:56am and I've been up since 1am. After going to bed at 12:00am. I think my body is just practicing for having the babies home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love good news posts!