Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I got nothing

I really have nothing to talk about but since I promised myself to keep up my blogging -- I'm going to write something.

The Olympics start on Friday -- I'm looking forward to the opening and closing ceremonies. I bet they will be really entertaining. Then I'm hoping after the Olympics that referrals speed up a tiny bit. Ok -- who am I kidding -- I want them to speed up more than a tiny little bit -- I want the to get back to referring a month at a time. That would be a dream come true.

Speaking of dreams -- I went to bed really early last Friday -- like at 8pm. I woke up at 11:35pm when Sonny came to bed and smiled because I remembered that I just had another dream that we were going to pick up our daughter from China -- and it was APRIL. I love those dreams. So I'm holding on really tight to the dream that we'll be in China in 8 months. I can wait that long to hold my daughter -- in fact I can wait even longer if I have too. But I really don't think it will be longer than 8 more months.

Please, please let me dreams be true.
That's all I got for now.

~Until I have something else to talk about.
Or another dream.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Good to see you post,girl! I love your dream of picking up the girls in April!! I'm holding on to that dream myself. Hey two dreams in a row about the same thing is really good.
Did you realize that one of our Olympic Gymnastic Hopefuls was adopted? Pretty cool. I will be routing for her.

Danielle Moss said...

I hope you'll be there in April too! I cannot wait. It will be so exciting to watch your family grow!