Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More signs.....

So I haven't posted about my signs in a while. Maybe because I've been so busy that I haven't looked for them. Or, maybe because I think I've got what I wanted and now I don't need my signs. This is not how I really feel, but maybe that's how it seems sometimes. The past few days - maybe more - whenever I go to my blog to check out other blogs I scroll down to my 'Favorite Blogs', and every time I see this post:

http://springbabies.blogspot.com/2009/03/its-official.html

And each time my eyes are drawn to this line:

Stephanie called at 3:16pm today!!!!

Tonight it finally hit me -- the 3:16 finally made sense -- the dots were connected -- and I'm taking it as another sign. Another sign that we have never been alone in this journey -- a sign that God has been watching over us and watching over Cassie this whole time. God is so good!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
– John 3:16 (KJV)


It's also a reminder for me to keep looking for the signs -- that God is near. I believe this is His way of telling me that. I'm not always the best listener, I'm slow, and easily distracted but I promise to do better because I know He is near. And that He is watching over my baby girl. So thank you God, for once again showing me the signs.

2 comments:

3peas1pod said...

Sherry,
That is a neat sign! It won't be long before you have Cassie in your arms!

Lesa said...

I truly believe in the signs. It won't be long for you, and I can't wait to see you become a mommy!