Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Itinerary and a surprise!!!!

First the surprise -- we get Cassie on Sunday instead of Monday!!!!!!!
I'm so very happy about that.

Here's the itinerary for our trip:

05.03.09 - 11:55am - Arrive in Kunming
05.03.09 - 2:30pm - We go get Cassie!!!!
05.04.09 - 10:00am - Go back to the Civil Affairs Office to do paperwork
05.04.09 - 2:30pm - Visit Cassie's orphanage
05.05.09 - 10:00am - Shopping for Cassie
05.06.09 - 9:00am - Sightseeing tour to Green Lake
05.07.09 - 9:30am - Sightseeing tour to Shiboyuan
05.08.09 - 5:00pm - Pick up Cassie's passport
05.09.09 - 8:00am - Fly to Guangzhou
05.09.09 - 9:55am - Arrive in Guangzhou
05.10.09 - 9:00am - Sightseeing tour to Chen Family's Temple
05.11.09 - 9:00am - Cassie gets photo for visa and medical exam
05.12.09 - 9:30am - American Consulate appointment
05.13.09 - 3:00pm - American Consulate Interview/pickup Cassie's visa
05.15.09 - 9:00pm - Fly home

I'm sure there will be lots of other things going on for us -- this is just the outline of things we are doing.

10 more days!!!!

8 comments:

Susan said...

So, what day are you going to book Ann for shopping??? You will have a lot of free time too, so look forward to that and make sure Cassie gets some naps in! That was one thing we really had a hard time with while we were there. Maiya would fall asleep on the buses, but then would wake up so would never have a good solid nap. You also need to leave time to update your blog!

Michele M said...

Awesome... but that really doesnt leave anytime to recoop! Who needs to recoop right? LOL So excited for you both. I cannot wait to see Cassie in your ARMS.

Melissa said...

Had to come over and leave a comment. You have to be so excited! Great news about your itinerary. Nothing like jumping in with both feet the minute you land in China. I am so happy for you and Sonny and I can't wait to follow your blog and live vicariously through someone else again. It helps me keep faith to know that we are just around the corner.YAHOO! Mommy and Daddy are almost there Cassie!

LynnieB said...

Yippppeeee!! I am with Susan - try and get the baby girl on some sort of schedule (at least there, after you come home you will start over again). Chen Family Temple is where I spent a LOAD of money. We bought chops there (according to our guide they are the best made there), our ink fingerpaintings (which just fascinated me), some silk and a few other watercolor paintings. I am so excited for you!
And, you wouldn't sleep anyway - you will be too excited.

Lesa said...

That is so true what Lynn said. You wouldn't sleep anyway. You will get a rhythm and so will she once you get use to each other.

Can't wait to see her with you,MOMMA!

So excited; can't wait to see your Gotcha Day!!!!!!

Sherry said...

I need to contact Ann today and see when she's available -- I have lots of free time while we are there.

And yes, I'm going to 'try' and have nap/blog/internet times during the day. We shall see.

Rachel said...

Hi Sherry,
I just came to your blog from the FCC-MD email. Congratulations! You must be so excited to be getting your daughter so soon. She is just precious. We brought our Lily home 4/08 and I so remember being in your shoes.

I look forward to following your journey!

Rachel

Pam said...

TEN DAYS! Can't stand it I'm so stinkin' excited for you both. Just days to mommyhood.