Monday, December 21, 2009

More LSC info

I talked to our agency this afternoon and our LSC is actually dated December 16th. That was our 7-month anniversary of being home with Cassie!! Such a great day!!! :)

Our agency will overnight our LSC to us today. We'll get it tomorrow, sign it, check the box that 'YES' we want Chloe, then run to back to the FedEx office so it can be delivered back to our agency on Wednesday morning. Then they will mail it to China on Wednesday afternoon. I'm tired just thinking about all the traveling our LSC will be doing in less than a week.

If everything going according to the averages -- we'll be leaving for China the last week of January the first week of February. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see my girls together.

Tuesday update: I just realized that from the time we filled out our WC application until we got the call for Chloe was 80 days. And now from the day of our LID to the day our LSC was signed was 80 days. Doesn't mean a thing -- I know -- but still kind of neat. :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Honey, I'm sorry I haven't been checking in with your blog and sharing in the joy you and Sonny are experiencing now. Do know this, I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you with Chloe and Cassie together!

DiJo said...

Hi Sherry!
Oh my goodness! One ADORABLE girl home and one precious blessing waiting for you! Congratulations!
Thanks for reaching out over at GWCA! It is so nice to finally connect with some GW Mom's!

Merry Christmas!
Diana

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

Yahoo! this is great -- and i completely look for signs too -- and i think the "80" alignment means a lot :) glad to hear things are moving forward!