Friday, September 18, 2009

Update on Cassie's doc visit

Cassie had her 18-month old checkup today -- she'll be 18-months old on Tuesday. She's doing great. She's grown a half of inch and gained 1.8 lbs in the past 3 months. She's now 32.5 inches tall and 21.8 lbs. Still my tiny, little, tall girl -- I know that makes no sense but that's what she is. The doc things she's doing great in all areas. Cassie now knows about 8 English words and still understand Chinese when the doc talks to her. I know it won't be long and she'll forget the Chinese she knows, but I just love that she still remembers it after being home for 4 months.

She also got 3 shots -- she wasn't happy about that. And will be going back in a month for a flu shot. Then we don't go back until she's 2.

I also had our doc look over Chloe's paperwork. The doc things her info looks good. And that her SN is manageable. She just wants us to get her home asap. That's because she knows she needs her family.

Our dossier is on it's way to China as I type this. I'll be hoping and praying the CCAA processes our file quickly. Now we just wait.

4 comments:

3peas1pod said...

I love good reports like that! My Celia Grace is tall and skinny, too. Keeping my fingers crossed for a very quick LSC.

Pam said...

Glad to hear from the doc that Cassie is doing well. Of course, all you have to do is look at her to know she's thriving at home with her family...as Chloe will be doing soon.

Susan said...

More photo's please ; ) Or a play date scheduled. Awesome news on her progress as well as hearing another opinion on Chloe's paperwork. You'll be there before you know it! My head is still spinning on how fast things have moved for Lesa.

Lesa said...

I'm so glad that Cassie is doing well, and that Chloe's medicals look good to this doctor.
Come on LSC!! Maybe it will be here before you know it. Ours came fast so maybe that is a good sign for yours.

Susan, I think they are just ready to be done with us. ha!