Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 2 -- morning & evening

How our day started after both girls refused their scrambled eggs. And this is how Cassie spent most of the day. Chloe spent most of the day trying to bounce off the walls or drive mama to the funny farm or to the bar.







This was tonight -- while daddy was on his one and a half hour long conference call -- not that I'm complaining or anything. Cassie is doing pretty good all things considered. I think I'm having a harder time with it -- trying to keep Cassie still and her sister under control. I have high hopes that tomorrow will be easier.







1 comment:

Shelley said...

Sherry~Life has been crazy and I haven't been checking blogs much. SO glad I came today to check on you and even happier that surgery went well. I will be praying the dental work is just as successful. We are dealing with dental work around here too...fun stuff! Take care!