Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Look, Daddy! I'm standing. Aren't you proud of me?

[Oh, sweet-pea, you have no idea.]

This is Joseph. He and Cassie obviously know eachother, either from the orphanage or the foster village. I missed the shot of them smiling at eachother like long lost friends. This was a minute later.

Hey, baby! Let's you and me trip the lights fantastic. Whaddya say?


Somebody put my Legos in the closet, and I absolutely do NOT approve.



The Hot Pot. We love China - most of it anyway. Not so sure about the contents of this pot.



No how did that Cheerio end up there?





Mommy want a Cheerio?






Look at me, Daddy! I can eat Cheerios all by myself.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

These are wonderful pictures. She has changed so much these past few days. Thanks for sharing.
xxoo

Lesa said...

I'm having so much fun following you guys.
She is showing how comfortable she is getting now.
Has Sonny been able to hold her yet?

Susan said...

Cute! Cute! And more cute! Love seeing her blossom a little bit each day.